Download this full symposium program and don´t miss any presentationsDownload
Download all the information you need to knowDownload
Welcome to the 2016 Symposium!!!
Ka’a He’e - Stevia is a natural food additive originated in Paraguay acknowledged worldwide as one of the most promising sweetening solutions of the healthy food and beverage industries.
The estimated stevia sweetener global market for 2020 is 565 million dollars.
The present edition will focused on sharing and discussing the advantages, difficulties, needs and achievements in the value chain of natural sweeteners for the “Food, Beverage and healthy products with low calories global industry”
In this edition, the 1st B2B Matchmaking - Business Meeting will be held in order to generate an exchange space for commercial, professional or another field of interest associated to stevia.
The Ka’a He’e Stevia Paraguayan Chamber – CAPASTE www.capaste.org.py invites to:
- Entrepreneurs in Food, Beverage and other industries that demand Ka’a He'e as a valued input
- Leaf importers, intermediaries and finished Ka’a He’e- Stevia products.
- Entrepreneurs, national and foreign investors of extract industry
- Farmers, cooperatives and leaf producing businesses
- Authorities CEO´s, professionals, technicians of national and foreign public and private entities
- Authorities CEO´s, professionals, technicians of international organisms associated to development.
- Authorities CEO´s, teachers, investigators and students
- Authorities CEO´s, professional, technicians in the political area associated to de national and regional development, fight against poverty, health, tourism and others.
- Entrepreneurs and applicants in general
CAPASTE is an association that joins together the most important stevia actors and is host and organizer of this IX edition. The active members are:
- European Stevia Association – EUSTAS
- OriGin - Geneva (Switzerland)
- Stevia Mexican Chamber – CAMEXTE
- REDIEX Stevia Board - Ministry of Industry and Trade
- Paraguayan Production Guild Union – UGP